Terms and Conditions
If you click the accept box that means you agree to the following:
Trophy Stack Rules please read and make sure you understand.
- You must be an invited guest as this site is not open to the public.
- We are still conducting beta testing so we could have errors. Please point them out to us.
- Absolutely NO uploading pornography. We will kick you off the site and report you to the authorities.
- Absolutely NO foul language.
- Trophy Stack accepts no liability for anything on this site as we are still under construction.
- You agree to accept that website as is.
- Do not upload illegal or unlawful pictures.
- Do not infringe on any 3rd partys legal rights.
- Do not upload anyone elses intellectual property
- Do not upload indecent material or nudity.
- Uploading or transmitting materials in violation of another party's copyright or intellectual property rights.
- You understand that Trophy Stack has patents pending and that this business model and many of the ideas you will be allowed to see are Trophy Stacks private intellectual property.
- We reserve the right to change our Terms & conditions. Please note that we are in the early stages of construction so we recommended you check these T&Cs often as we will probably be making changes.
- If you see abuse or questionable material please let us know immediately.
- Let us know if you think anything on our website violates copyright law or appears to be copyright infringement.
- It is our understanding that you gave our partners permission to upload your picture. If not please let us know and we will remove.
Our contact information:
You can either send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or written notification to 1430 I-85 PKWY STE 242 Montgomery, Alabama 36106.
If you dont want to e-mail or write Trophy Stack, you can call us at 334-481-0123.
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with Alabama law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Alabama.